Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey Ma look! A mistake!

So the last few weeks, I've noticed this trend in my jewelry that I'm making silly 'mistakes' in many of my pieces.  Now, keep in mind...I'm not seeing these 'mistakes' until the piece has been made and usually photographed, that I see it - grrrr!  There are times that being a perfectionist blows!  HOWEVER, I've decided that there are no mistakes in HANDCRAFTED art, these imperfections show it's HANDCRAFTED!  No big box company would EVER let a piece with a 'mistake' leave the warehouse...but since I decide what goes out the door....imperfections give my piece character!

I present to you my value-enhanced, handcrafted, necklace 'WOODn't you like to own me?'

http://www.etsy.com/listing/129882806/yellow-purple-blue-pink-and-brown-wood



















No comments:

Post a Comment