Monday, March 14, 2016

Teaser

One of my favorite things about the Bead Peeps Swap N Hop is that we get to send some of our most favorite beads to someone, so that they can love the beads, too.  This year, I'd say, has been one of the hardest years for me, in terms of choosing what to send and what to include for coordinating beads.  I'm not sure why....maybe because my bead room is a complete disaster, while I get things moved around to add a new storage unit, or maybe my brain just isn't in a creative place right now...no idea, but I'm sure thankful that I FINALLY pulled something together. 

Here's a teaser:


What's your guess? 
I WILL say that I'm now in love with what I am sending and more importantly, excited for my partner, Natalie Davidson, to get them - all the way in New Zealand.  I hope I sent enough that she'll be able to do something spectacular with them!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete