Monday, August 3, 2015

ZNetShows Summer 2015 Creative Spark!

What do get when you take a bunch of designers, lovely sea glass beads and tell them to go crazy?  Why a magazine, of course!

This Summer's Edition of the ZNetShows  Creative Spark Magazine





As a part of their design team, I was chosen to make some pieces with their INCREDIBLE Sea Glass Beads (seriously DROOL worthy!)  My favorites include the Purple tubes, which I used in my earrings:

Love the components on the bottom?  Contact me for more info!

I also fell in LOVE with the crystal barrels and the turquoise lava beads - OMGoodness!  A-MAZ-ING!  I used both of these in my necklace, as well as a starfish I, also, made. =)



 You can read more about my pieces and their inspiration in Creative Spark! 

A few notes about ZNetShows.com sea glass beads section:

- You can browse by SHAPE or COLOR
- They offer several strands when you purchase
- I like that I can even search for something I can't find right away
- They also have INCREDIBLE lava beads!
- They have an OUTSTANDING selection of different colors
- They even offer pendants!



I hope that you will try out some new designs with this GORGEOUS Sea Glass from ZNetShows.com - BEAUTIFUL sea glass, indeed!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Disclosure:
I was compensated with free beads for my time and design skills.  My opinions of the products are STRICTLY my own and were NOT influenced by the company or the fact that I received beads from them.   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment