Monday, July 6, 2015

Week #27 - Whoop it UP!

 This Year O Earrings project has really been a challenge for me.  I started it because I have known for quiet some time, that my earrings have REALLY needed some help.  IT's been so great to expand my earring line and to try new techniques as well as pushing myself outside of my comfortable box.  I've used silk, crystals, czech beads, copper wire, silver wire, wood beads, painted beads, resin beads, clay beads..... just really a smorgasbord of different things.  This week's new "thing" is using ribbon.

I kinda like the ribbon.  The earrings needed SOMETHING to whoop them up - and I think this ribbon fits the bill. =)   The ribbon has orange, red, purple, teal and yellow in it.  Just the perfect colors to pull out the earthy tones in the flowers AND make them a bit more versatile.   Hope you like them as much as I do!





 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment