Sunday, June 7, 2015

Week #23 - Helllllllo Summer!

 I dunno about you - but these last few weeks have seemed like summer may NEVER come!  It's june and we haven't even hit 85 yet, which is kinda strange.  A blessing, but kinda strange.  I guess that's life in the sub-arctic tundra, fer ya! 

So, this week's earrings were inspired both by my trip to Puerto Rico and summer!  I found these ADORABLE little chevrons while at a local 'big box' store.  I had no intentions of buying beads, but was waiting for an inventory check on some storage boxes and these little guys caught my eye.  They're so cute, bright and fun!  Just like moi!  =)


A beautiful building in Old San Juan


Since taking this challenge on, I've been looking at earrings more than I ever dreamed I would....and this trend - using the chain this way - has been pretty hot, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  

Hope you love them as much as I do!

They can be purchased right here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/236159522/rainbow-bright-earrings-sra-summer-fun?ref=shop_home_active_1



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment