Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week #22 - Beach theme continued....

What an AMAZING trip!  Puerto Rico was divine!  We had SUCH an amazing time!  I can't wait to write down all the details and share them with you!

In the mean  time, though, I'll just share week 22's earrings.  They feature BEAUTIFUL hand made, glass rounds on top and adorable little star fish charms on the bottom.  Just looks like a beach on a headpin. =)  *sigh*

I miss you, Mr. Ocean!


Saturday's View from the Beach - *swoon*


 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. Perfect to remind you of the beach! Thanks for playing along with me in my earring challenge!

    ReplyDelete