Monday, February 8, 2016

New Year - New Fun

So....this is a new year with alot of new challenges ahead - including doing the 2nd Annual Bead Peeps Swap N Hop.  I'm so VERY excited that we tried a new way to introduce partners, this year, and seems to have been a good hit.  We'll see.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does and how they challenge each other. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment