Monday, May 18, 2015

Week #20 - Curly - Girly

Week 20!!!  Holy Canoli!

This week brought me to a bead store that is closing.  I'm SO SAD!  Since I've lived in MN, at least 3 bead stores have closed, that I *know* of - that doesn't include the ones I don't know.  It's KILLING ME!  Thankfully, this one is closing for retirement, but still - it's crushing to lose ANOTHER place that I could learn and see things in person before purchasing.  SO awful. 

As part of their closing - of course they are selling things at rock bottom prices.  I picked up some new wire gauges (to me), some new hammers and a block for pounding.  I also picked up a new set of Tronex round nose pliers, so here's a little pair I made with the new pliers. 






 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment