Sunday, June 14, 2015

Week #24 - Sweet Simplicity

 A few weeks ago, I learned that a local bead shop was closing.  I'd never been to this bead shop, but figured it was high time I go.  Sadly, it was an INCREDIBLE shop!  One of the best I've seen in the midwest!  They had everything from Semi-Precious stones, to seed beads, to quality tools, to Swarovskis, books, magazines, czech beads - EVERY.THING. you can imagine - they carried. 

This may or may not be the entire stash of things I purchased - ;)


While I was shopping, I picked up some wire (ok - alot of wire) and some new tools - including a hammer, bench block, liver of sulfer (which I haven't used yet), some new pliers....all kinds of goodies.  My first project using these supplies - is this week's pair of earrings. 

Somewhere I came up the idear to wrap wire around seed bead viles - what a cool idea!  So, these earrings came from that experimenting.  They're made of copper and have Swarovski Crystal AB rondelle's on top.  Sweet. Simple. Beautiful.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment