Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year - New Goals

Well here we are....2015.  Holy Canoli!  I will state for the record that the first check I wrote I used 2015...pretty impressed with myself. =)

Looking back at 2014, it was QUITE a year.  I experienced my lowest sales ever, I started a facebook group which has grown to over 1200+ after a group that I dearly loved closed down, I had a pair of earrings published, was paid for my designs for the first time, my alumni magazine published an article about me and my journey of illness which lead to jewelry, I discovered lampwork glass beads (my wallet is KILLING ME), built up a nice supply of Swarovski crystals, had a destash, had surgery to get my bionic belly battery changed, joined a company's design team, played some online games to win some FANTASTIC beads, played with some new techniques and expanded my knowledge of jewelry.  

I've got some new goals for this year - both personally and for my biz.  I'm looking forward to seeing how they will play out.  They're gonna take some work, some determination, some courage....but I'm hopeful I can do it.   Oh? You wanna know what they are?  HAHAH - No.  I'm not a big sharer of my goals.  Mostly because I hate not meeting them, then having to explain.  Ya know? 

So, for now - I'm just cranking some tunes...working on a HUGE project for my FB group - Bead Peeps.  (Right now, Fireball by Pitbull - Black Widow, Booty, Lips are Movin', Pompeii, Light 'Em Up, All About That Bass)  I'll be doing my first ever swap n hop.  THIS will be an adventure!  =)

Join me!  Come along for the ride!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment