Friday, October 31, 2014

OctoberFest Post

While a smidge late - I am a part of the http://www.jewelschoolfriends.com/ OctoberFest! 

I've decided to share a simple recipe.......one of my favorites and perhaps some would call it a "hack".

For an OUTSTANDING cake - take any cake mix and add a can of pumpkin to it....that's it - bake per  directions.....

=)

DELICIOUS and SUPER easy!

And this is one of my all time favorite photos....from October. =)  One of my favorite things to do in the fall is go apple picking.  While out, I saw this GORGEOUS butterfly feasting on this awful apple.  I was taking photos of the butterfly and *never* saw the bee who came later to feast, as well.  It reminds me of the beauty that can come from rottenness and the beauty that comes from my own life, and my own rottenness.  Quite a gift to see both sides of the coin.



2 comments:

  1. Linda, that sounds deliciously simple, but let me ask, do you add the pumpkin and still use all the regular ingredients or is the pumpkin a substitute for the wet ingredients? I am salivating over chocolate pumpkin cake.....yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a can of pumpkin =) No other ingredients needed..... use the cake mix, pumpkin and bake per directions - easy peasy! =) THANK YOU for coming by!

    ReplyDelete